karasuno and nekoma
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
NOT TO MENTION THE ENTIRE CAST IS POC AND CULTURE WISE IT IS RESPECTFUL AND IT IS JUST A GREAT MOVIE OKAY
Couldn’t resist drawing a piece to go with my headcanon >.<
Bonus! The horse murals turned out to be Hazel just fucking around with the mist to mess with Nico. What she actually painted was underworld scenes, possibly in a Mucha style.
So I went to see The Boxtrolls today having been very excited about all of the publicity, the general theme of the film, and all of the posters I saw of what appeared to be same gender families.
I left the cinema in tears because of…
i always find my brother’s socks literally in the weirdest fucking places in the house (1. on my computer 2. the staircase 3. MY BED ? ??)
and then he went away to california and i found this
and he replied
I CANNOT FUCKING B E L I E V E
I’M THREE WEEKS INTO COLLEGE AND I GET A LETTER FROM THIS MOTHERFUCKER
SO I’M LIKE AWW AND MY FRIENDS ARE ALL AWW THATS SO CUTE BUT I OPEN THIS FUCKING PACKAGE OF DECEPTION AND IT’S JUST
So out of the four or five I planned for, this is the only pic I had time to draw on this insanely frustrating day of bathroom catastrophe. Thanks for your encouragements guys !
And yeah, this is Nico and Reyna marathoning Xena ;p (I actually don’t remember Xena that much but it seemed fitting)
Reyna is a good strategist, so leave it to her not to make Nico promise to come back regularly but get him hooked on a story to be sure he’ll be back for more instead ;p
Been wanting to draw some fanart for this show for awhile so I did with style~
I feel this is very important.
It’s been apparent to me for a while that most men can’t really imagine “equality.” All they can imagine is having the existing power structure inverted.
I cannot decide whether this shows how unimaginative they are, or shows how aware they must be of what they do in order to so deeply fear having it turned on them.
"Most men can’t really imagine “equality.” All they can imagine is having the existing power structure inverted."